Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: A Small Info On Indian Navy Shared: Indian Navy Recruitment uses the Logo Bharatiya Nau Sena is the Naval Branch belongs to the Indian Armed Forces. This consisted of Indian Navy Recruitment for a year by recruiting the post of various officers, medical, Naval, and to the other positions. The President of India, considered as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy as well as Chief of Naval Staff is the four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, and responsible for commanding Navy.
Navy has invited applications for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020-21. The applications are eligible for those who are unmarried make citizens from India. Such candidates are applicable for SSC or Short Service Commission within the Executive branch namely General Service/ Hydro & Technical Branch. This post is for the General Service of Indian Navy at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhima, Kerala. Those who are eligible for the course can apply via online mode.
Indian Navy SSR 2021 Highlight:
- Course: Short Service Commission Officer in Executive Branch viz (General Service/ Hydro) & Technical Branch (General Service)
- Post’s Name: Short Service Commission Officer
Navy Exam Date 2020:
Find below the notification of the Indian Navy Exam Date 2020. You can also check here the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 online application form date announced.
|Submission of Online Application form date start||8th November 2019|
|Online Application form Last date to submit||18th November 2019|
|Admit Card||13 February 2020|
|Navy SSR Exam Date 2020||20 February 2020|
|SSB interview Date of short-listed:||February 2020|
|Schedule of Training:||February 2020|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
Age Limit: Only those candidates can apply those who have born between Jan 02 1993 & Jul 01 1998.
It is mandatory that those who possess BE/ B.Tech in any of the discipline for Executive Branch an apply
- BE/ B.Tech in Marine, Metallurgy, Control, Mechanical, Production/ Electrical or Electronics/ Telecommunications, Computer Science, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Instrumentation & Control, Automation & Robotics, Instrumentation, Aerospace & BS Marine Engineering for Engineering Branch (General Service), Automotive, Mechtronics can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020.
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics, Telecommunication, Power Engineering, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Power Electronics, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Control System Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentations for Electrical Branch (General Service) for Technical Branch.
Those who have passed Engineering degree or pursuing the final year of the Engineering course in any of the below-mentioned disciplines from recognized educational institute can apply. Ensure for obtaining 60% marks till 5th and 7th semesters in regular and integrated courses respectively.
The selection of the candidates for Navy recruitment is based entirely on Intelligence Test, Discussion Test and Picture Perception, Group Test, Psychological Test, Interview. Complete details are here!
- IHQ of MoD has reserved the right to shortlist the applications and for fixing the cut off and percentage of the marks without assigning for any main reason. There will be no communication permitted at this stage. SSB interview for all the shortlisted applicants will be scheduled in Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Those who are chosen will get info for the interview round through email or text message
- The interview process will take place in two different stages. In Stage, Intelligence test, Discussion test, and Picture perception will appear. Those who failed to clear this first stage will move back on the same day and in Stage II, other tests will be commenced such as Group testing, Psychological testing and Interview and this will last for four days. After clearing this stage, the candidate will move to a Medical test for three to five days.
- Candidates suggested by SSB and those who are declared medically fit will then appointed for training according to All India permit and this is dependent on the number of seats
- There is no possibility for a change of the SSB center for an interview
- If there are is any correspondence about the change of the SSB dates then the phone call will be given. Make sure for downloading the call letter as soon as receive the intimidation via IHQ MoD via email or SMS
- There is no arrangement for paying any compensation in case of injury
The process to Apply Navy SSR 2020:
Those who are greatly willing to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2020 need to fill the application form using the online mode. There is the availability of a website that lets you collect the application form. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Just click the site, and get the application form. It is important to fill all the details with no hurry at all. Spend quality time and check the details at least once before the final submission. As soon as you are satisfied with the mentioned info, press Submit and this leads to applying for the Indian Navy. Go to the site, as the cost of the form and way to submit the application fee too mentioned on the main website. Make sure to use the site completely and catch immense of the info important for you.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2020:
Find below about the Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 for Group C Civilians, Short Service Commission Officer, Canteen Attendant, SSC (Education) & PC (Logistics), Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ & Technical and Executive Branch:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Sailor Senior Secondary:||2,200 posts|
|Sailor Artificer Apprentice:||500 Post|
|Group C Civilians||74|
|Short Service Commission Officer||19|
|SSC (Education) & PC (Logistics)||38|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’||16|
|Technical and Executive Branch||108|
Indian Navy Group C Salary Scale:
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)||56,100 to 1,10,700||10||15,500|
|Lieutenant (S Lt)||61,300 to 1,20,900||10|
|Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr)||69,400 to 1,36,900||11|
|Commander (Cdr)||1,21,200 to 2,124,00||12A|
The Indian Navy Sailors salary will be Rs. 14600 per month. After that candidates will be joining level 3 of the defense the salary will be between Rs. 21700 and 69100 Rupees: