ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019, 73 Apprentice Vacancies, Walk in Interview
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 73 | Walk in Interview date 22.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.lpsc.gov.in
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is going to recruit 73 aspirants via walk in interview. Recently ISRO LPSC has announced the recruitment notification for above said 73 vacancies. As per the ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Graduate Apprentice posts. Applicants who are searching engineering jobs in central govt may attend the interview @ Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) and ISRO LPSC Apprentice interview will be held on 22.12.2019 (Sunday).
LPSC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification pdf is available @ www.lpsc.gov.in / www.vssc.gov.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ Engineering and should have attained prescribed age limit. ISRO will select the candidates on the basis of selection list and list will be prepared by academic scores at Degree level. After that selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). More details of ISRO recruitment vacancy, upcoming LPSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre shortly LPSC is a research and development centre under the control of Indian Space Research Organization. Headquarter of LPSC is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. LPSC has two divisions and they are located in Thiruvananthapuram of Kerala and Bangalore of Karnataka. Mainly, LPSC involves in the development of liquid and cryogenic propulsion stages for launch vehicles and auxiliary propulsion system for both launch vehicles and Satellites.
Details of LPSC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Walk in Interview date||22.12.2019|
|Official Website||www.lpsc.gov.in / www.vssc.gov.in|
You may visit www.lpsc.gov.in Website to get more details about LPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ISRO will select the candidates on the basis of selection list and list will be prepared by academic scores at Degree level.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
How to apply ISRO LPSC Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website vssc.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Selection drive for Graduate Apprentices 2020-21 batch”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|