UP Police Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Police will recruit candidates for the post of constable and Sub Inspector in the year 2020. The interested candidates should jump and grab this opportunity without a fail. However, before you apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020, it is important that you have complete information in this regard. Here is the exam-related details candidates can find UP Police Recruitment 2020 Notification, Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, etc:
UP Police Bharti 2020 Exam Details:
|Department’s Name:||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board.|
|Number of Vacancies:||47000 (SI & Constable) Posts.|
|Types of Job:||Police Jobs.|
|How to apply:||Online Mode|
|Official Website:||www.uppbpb.gov.in and www.prpb.gov.in|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh.|
UP Police Bharti 2020 Exam Date:
|Star to submit online Application||1st week of January 2020|
|Deadline to submit an online application||2nd week of February 2020|
|UP Police Bharti 2020 Fee submit the last date||1st week of March 2020|
|UP Police Bharti 2020 Exam Date||4th week of March 2020|
|UP Police Recruitment Result||3rd week of April 2020|
UP Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Find here about the UP Police Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can find here UP police Bharti 2020 Education Qualification, Candidates Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay scale, etc:
Find below the UP Police New Vacancy 2020 Educational Qualification:
- If you are applying for Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk), the candidate must have done Graduation from some recognized University or Institute. Also, candidates should have computer typing knowledge.
- If you are applying for Constable then you must have completed 10+2 from some recognized Board/Institution. In addition to this, candidates must have basic computer typing knowledge.
- If you are applying for UP Police Sub Inspector then the minimum age limit should be 21 and the maximum will be 28.
- If you are applying for UP Police Constable then your minimum age limit should be 18 and the maximum should be 28.
UP Police Constable 2020 Salary:
- The salary of constable should be Rs. 5200-20,200/- + Grade-Pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Salary of Sub Inspector Salary Rs. 9300-34800/- +Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test, Written Test and Document Verification.
Physical Standard for Male Applicants:
- Height– 168 cm. (160 cm. Only for SC/ST Candidates).
- Weight should be according to Height but at least weight should be 50 Kilograms.
- Chest size– 79 cm. (77 cm. Only for SC/ST Candidates). 5 cm. Expensive Compulsory.
Physical Standard for Female Applicants:
- Height (Gen/SC/OBC)– 152 cm.
- Height (ST)- 147 cm.
- Weight– Minimum should be 40 Kilograms.
- Chest- No required.
- Running- 2.4 km in 14 minutes
The application fee (UP Police Sub Inspector) will be Rs. 400/- for candidates of any category and Rs. 200/- for all category candidates (For Constable). You can make payment of the application fee via Debit Card, e-Challan, Credit card, Internet Banking Online Mode.
UP Police Bharti 2020 Process to Apply:
To apply for the UP Police Recruitment 2020, it is crucial that you visit the official website and click the link. After finding the application form, fill all the required details which include personal as well as educational. It is important that every detail you enter should be appropriate and perfect. Once you fill the application form take a print out and then submit. Along with submitting the application fee as well.
Find Below Police Releated Recruitments:
Find below UP Police 2020 Exam Pattern for UP Police SI & UP Police Constable:
UP Police SI 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
UP Police Constable:
|Subject Name||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||150|
UP Police New Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Name Of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|UP Police Bharti 2020 Constable||Update Soon|
|UP Police Bharti 2020 SI||Update Soon|
UP Police Bharti Admit Card:
After you fill the application form and when your application is accepted by the exam conducting authority, you will receive the admit card a few days prior to the examination date. Admit card contains all the vital exam related information like the name of the exam, exam venue, timings, and lots more. You must take a print out of this card so that you can carry it along with you at the exam centre. You will not be permitted to appear in the exam without admit card.
Exam results will be announced a few days after the exam gets over. As everything is planned and fixed, so the result will be announced on the fixed date. You can go to the official website to collect the result. Take a print out of the result for further help.